Dr. Al-Sabbagh is the founder of Gastroenterology & Hepatology Consultants. Dr. Al-Sabbagh is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He completed his residency at Englewood Medical Center in New Jersey which is affiliated with Mount Sinai University Program. Dr. Al-Sabbagh completed his fellowship at the University of Louisville in Kentucky. He is also a former faculty member of the University of Louisville.
- Comprehensive Gastroenterology
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic EGD
- Wireless Pill Capsule Endoscopy
- ERCP – Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography
- Liver Disease
- Percutaneous Liver Biopsy
- Pancreato-Biliary Disease
- High Resolution Manometry
- 24 hour pH Study
- Hemorrhoidal Banding
- Post-Bariatric Surgery Care
Dr. Ghassan Al-Sabbagh is married and has three children. He enjoys reading, camping and traveling.